Concrete Flooring System CoatRight by Concare
Epoxy or urethane coatings are usually what come to mind when customers envision a concrete restored floor. Concare’s CoatRight™ Systems delivers the necessary concrete floor protection that’s attractive, but functional, too . Applied in multiple steps, a CoatRight™ System is a good solution for a variety of facilities, particularly those whose concrete is already in great condition.
Is the CoatRight™ System right for your facility? Consider the following:
- eliminates concrete dust
- creates a barrier between concrete and your traffic
- increases light reflectivity
- protects concrete from staining and mild chemicals
- makes cleaning easier
- decorates concrete for added appeal
- least expensive investment
- enhanced traction available for ADA compliance and safety
- available in zero V.O.C. formulas
- cannot prevent damage to concrete itself
- must be maintained and/or recoated every few years
- best used where concrete is in very good condition, or expected lifecycle will be short
CoatRight™ System Choices
Concare’s CoatRight™ line is available in four different systems. Choose the one that’s right for your facility based on your conditions.
The most cost-effective system in the CoatRight™ line and available in a variety of colors.
View the CoatRight EC color selection.
View the CoatRight EC color quartz selection.
View the CoatRight EC CF Color Flake color selection.
Urethane-based CoatRight™ CU is durable, higher-gloss finish and more abrasion-resistant than EC systems.
View the CoatRight UC color selection.
Methylmethacrylate-based system that cures in an hour.
View the CoatRight MM color selection.
View the CoatRight MM CF Color Flake color selection.
The best barrier against aggressive chemicals.