Concrete Flooring System GuardRight by Concare
Worn, pitted cracked: if this describes your concrete floor, specialty flooring 09 62 00 GuardRight™ is your concrete flooring system. GuardRight™ can be applied directly over damaged and deteriorated concrete to fill in pits, holes, cracks and other imperfections to create the most durable concrete flooring system Concare offers.
Many GuardRight™ concrete flooring systems can also contain added thermal shock, anti-microbial or chemical resistance properties. GuardRight™ can also be applied with additional texture in wet areas for slip resistance, and in a variety of decorative finishes.
Is the GuardRight™ Concrete System right for your facility? Consider the following:
- thickest and most durable system (3/16” to ½”)
- stronger than concrete
- can be applied directly over damaged and deteriorated concrete
- erases pits, holes, cracks and other imperfections
- seamless system, inhibiting dirt and bacteria
- added ESD, chemical, anti-microbial and thermal shock resisting properties are available
- enhanced traction available for ADA compliance and safety
- color, flakes or colored quartz can be added for a decorative finish
- lowest life cycle cost, but greater initial investment than other systems
- may require additional curing time to achieve maximum physical properties
GuardRight™ System Choices
Concare’s GuardRight™ line is available in four different systems. Choose the one that’s right for your facility based on your conditions.
More abrasion, chemical and temperature-resistant than GuardRight™ EC and with a quicker set time.
View the GuardRight CU color selection.
View the GuardRight CU color quartz selection.
View the GuardRight EC CF Color Flake color selection.
Methylmethacrylate-based system that cures in an hour.
View the GuardRight MM color selection.
View the GuardRight MM color quartz with trowelled selection.
The best barrier against aggressive chemicals.