Concrete Flooring System LevelRight by Concare
Thicker, more durable and longer lasting than the CoatRight™ systems, Concare’s LevelRight™ concrete topping applications hide minor imperfections in your concrete’s floor surface. Some LevelRight™ concrete flooring systems also provide extra chemical resistance or antimicrobial or electro-static dissipative properties.
Is the LevelRight™ System right for your facility? Consider the following:
- thicker (60-125 mils.), more durable and longer lasting
- can be used where concrete is in less than perfect condition, leveling surface imperfections
- difficult to scratch, gouge or cut through
- eliminates dust
- creates a barrier between concrete and your vehicle and foot traffic
- increases light reflectivity
- protects concrete from staining and mild chemicals
- electro-static dissipative and antimicrobial properties are available
- enhanced traction available for ADA compliance and safety
- makes cleaning easier
- available in a wide range of decorative finishes
- best used where concrete is in good condition
- not available in clear
- longer-lasting, lower life cycle cost, but greater initial investment than the CoatRight™ systems
LevelRight™ System Choices
Concare’s LevelRight™ line is available in two different systems. Choose the one that’s right for your facility based on your conditions.
The most cost-effective system in the LevelRight™ line; available in a variety of colors.
View the LevelRight EC color selection.
View the LevelRight EC color quartz selection.
View the LevelRight EC CF Color Flake color selection.
Methylmethacrylate-based system that cures in an hour.
View the LevelRight MM color quartz with trowelled selection. View the LevelRight MM CF Color Flake color selection.