Concare Career Opportunities
Join the Concare Team!
At Concare, we're searching for new talent to expand our team. All of the Concare employees share in the Concare vision, mission and goals:
- customer focus
- Prompt, courteous and respectful
- Safe work history and environment
- Ability to work with time-sensitive deadlines
- Flexible Schedule
Summary: Responsible to perform safe and efficient customer installations to an exceptional level of quality.
Primary Duties Include:
- Exhibit Concare’s Core Values daily; 1) We care about our customers, 2) Eager to Learn, 3) We solve challenges through teamwork, 4) Work hard/Do whatever it takes, 5) Fiercely proud/Always strive for perfections and 6) Treat other’s property as if it is our own
- Achieve Concare’s On-time performance measurable
- Fully understand assigned tasks
- Comply with Concare Safety Requirements
- Adapt to Customer’s Safety Standards
- Continuously improve safety practices in the field and identify areas of improvement
- Participate in field training to upgrade and improve personal training levels
- Additional duties are assigned based on the training level achieved in this position
Summary: Orchestrates the safe and efficient execution of customer's performance flooring installations to an exceptional level of quality.
Responsible to maintain and improve the quality and efficiency of operations simultaneously while mentoring operations and field staffing in conjunction with manufacturer’s guidelines for installation. To include utilizing project management, operations, industry specific knowledge and skills, communication and proprietary software to deliver on-time, on-budget, Concare quality installations.
Summary: Sell Concare projects, achieving revenue and profitability goals in Concare’s target markets and geography.
Primary Duties Include:
- Identify and sell projects consistent with company’s sales process and goals.
- Prompt development of proposals.
- Deliver proposal and obtain commitment of sale (i.e. acceptance of proposal, PO, contract)
- Review projects with field operations personnel
- Inspect site and conditions during installation.
- Participate in weekly operations and sales meetings.
- Assist in collection of deposits and payments as needed.
The right candidate will bring a positive, persistent approach to solving the unique challenges of our customers, strive to stay on the cutting edge and is eager to learn. As Sales Estimator, you will help Concare deliver a premium product to solve our customers’ challenges, from better sanitation and asset protection to improved safety and aesthetics, through excellent follow through with a sense of urgency.
Concare’s team, along with our nationally recognized suppliers, will support your efforts. The ideal candidate will have 3 to 5 years successful estimating and field experience in a specialty construction trade, flooring experience preferred and be proficient in utilizing various estimating software. You must own an automobile and be willing to travel to client sites, have the physical ability to walk and maneuver in industrial locations. Occasional out-of-town trips are required. Successful candidates will be able to earn competitive salary, based on experience.
We encourage applicants who have a practical background working in existing plant operations and directly with owners. New construction through general contractors, CMs, and design/build firms is minimal. If you are accustomed to working in a consultative partnership with all levels of a company, have exceptional interpersonal skills and are extremely organized, then this could be the right position for you.
To get the full job description and to apply, click on the Apply Here button.